A brand new puppy is a beloved addition to any family.
But ownership also brings responsibilities. And if you’re the main carer it can sometimes be a daunting task.
So as soon as Withy Grove Vets give your puppy their first vaccination we invite them to our Puppy Parties — for free.
Puppies can socialise in a safe environment while you relax in a friendly atmosphere with Puppy Nurses on hand to give the best pet healthcare advice.
Here’s how Puppy Parties boost your new best friend’s development:
- Puppies are separated from their mums and siblings from an early age and can’t mix with other dogs until after their second vaccination — this four week gap causes socialisation problems
- Puppies mingle in a controlled environment with nurses available to offer advice to owners
- All pets present are at the same vaccination stage — interaction is completely safe
- Owners and nurses can share the best training tips
- Puppies learn to love visiting the vets — this makes future visits stress-free
We’ll also provide specialist advice on these prime puppy topics:
- Flea control
Puppy Parties are the hottest ticket in town for pet owners and puppies alike.